Thursday, November 02, 2006

Boo, Halloween is over!

I am so bummed to see Halloween go by so fast. But it was another great year. The night started at the Lemke's for some sloppy joes, and then the trick-or-treating. Talk about a bunch of cute kids.Thankfully it wasn't too cold, we were able to hit about 2 blocks of houses. Buzz Lightyear, aka. Sam, and Jesse, aka. Grace, were very exited to get their candy. And isn't that the cutest Woody you ever saw?
After the Trick-or-Treat shenanigans, I came home to meet up with a group of my friends for some mischief. We hit the town after warming up with the Boone's Farm. We all headed over to see Rock-it-science!!!
We had such a great time rocking to the 80's tunes and checking out the amazing costumes.


1 comment:

jerarbw said...

Hi Katie! I was excited to find (via Bobby) you have a blog too. This is a fun way to catch up with you, and I also read Matthew's blog. Do Chase and Katie have one? Well, I'm excited to hear you're going to be an aunt! Have a great day! :o)your cousin Amanda