Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stitches



Hey everyone, here is my latest adventure if you can call it that.
Cut my finger the other day, at Mom and Dad's house.
Dad helped with the pressure dressing and I made the trip to the ER.
Of course everyone there made fun of me, and also made the point that if I hadn't taken vacation that day I wouldn't be getting stitches.

The next pic is a little gory, sorry for those of you with weak stomachs.

The green band is a tourniquet,
as there was lots of bleeding due to cutting the artery.




The total number of stitches was 15. The good Dr. Pexa said that I deffinatly didn't win the wimp of the day award. He was surprised I could watch the process and not flinch. I haven't had stitches since I was very little so it was pretty cool to watch.
Anyway, stitches out next week, so just hanging until then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!!! How did you do that? Hope it heals quickly! :o)Amanda

Anonymous said...

What were you doing??????????? Auntie Diana Now ya got time for the cookie exchange????????

Anonymous said...

That ROCKS!!! I am so proud of your toughness!
: _)

Laura