Friday, December 08, 2006

Weekend with the Lemke Kids

I survived the whole weekend with Grace, Sam and Max.
I was actually very easy this time around. The first night, the boys and I dropped Grace off at dance, then met Robert and Sue for dinner. Roberts treat.
They are all getting so grown up that they help out a lot, especially Grace. She was always around to run and get something, watch Max, she even made the breakfast in the AM. Waffles for everyone!!Friday night Grace and Sam wanted to stay up all night.
I agreed thinking they would crash by 10pm or so, since they got up at 6:15am.
I can't remember when the last time I was awake at that hour without being in the ER. While 10pm came and went, Grace has slowed down quite a bit, Sam on the other hand was still going strong. At 11pm off to bed we all went. I had the crazy thought that we would get to sleep in Sat morning.
Sam had other plans. 7:30 wake up call.
Saturday afternoon Grace needed to go to dance again. So the boys and I headed to the Brookdale Mall play area to blow off some energy.
They had alot of fun.
We all went to bed early on Sat, as we had plans for a field trip on Sunday. We picked up K2, her nephew Beck, and our cousin Megan and headed to the Childrens Museum. We had a blast there. Lots for the kids to do, everyone was tired at the end of the day.
So thats the story of the weekend. Had a great time, can't wait to do it again.!





No comments: