Thursday, December 28, 2006

WHAT'S NEXT?

I hope that everyone had as great of a Christmas as I did. I had to work the weekend, so I slept on Christmas morning till about 10:30.
Mom, Dad, Matthew, Theresa, Katie2 and Chase were all patiently waiting for me to open presents. I wasn't sure they would be able to make it.
Finally I arrived and the free for all began!Chase got the WHEEL OF FORTUNE! The boys got a couple of marshmellow shooters. Theresa got alot of loot.
K2 got a whole box of packing peanuts??
You can tell by the look on Moms face that this gift from Dad was not exactly what she was asking for. Not thrilled about the wireless internet that they have had for a while. We all kindly reminded her that you should always check the inside. Things are not always what they appear to be. That said she opened the box......I guess she was happier with the IPOD in the box. Good job Dad!
Dad was happy with his Drill Doctor, I am sure he will get lots of use out of it. Hope he shares with the rest of us!
Grandma and Grandpa stopped in for some Christmas Cheer.
We all recieved the always popular dish clothes. Yeah!!
I gave Grandma a scarf that I knit myself, when was the last time Grandma got something I made?
Myself? You ask? I got lots of tools, a new cordless drill, some new snowboots, and a picture of Regi, who does my hair, with a gift certificate. Thanks K2!!
All of us kids got "grandma pant", very comfy lounge wear, I wore them all day on Tues.
Mom cooked us a great dinner of Swedish Meatballs and Korve, complete with potatoes, peas and gravy!
Thanks Mom!!!!! I even caught Dad in the kitchen helping out.


I know that I had a GREAT CHRISTMAS. I hope that everyone else did too.
Check out my photo link for more Chistmas pics.

No comments: