Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Way I See It #204

Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just on thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure. Never forget your Personal Legend. Never forget your dreams. Your silent heart will guide you. Be silent now. It is the possibility of a dream that makes life interesting. You can Choose between being a victims of destiny or an adventurer who is fighting for something important.
Paulo Coelho Novelist,
his works include The Alchemist, The Sahir and The Devel and Miss Prym.


I got this on my coffee cup from Starbucks Monday on my way to work. It spoke to alot of what I have been thinking about lately, I hope you enjoy it as well. I am also reading a book, Life is Short, wear your Party Pants...It is reminding me to get all the joy I can from the world around me. Have a great week, the next post will be after K2's baby shower this Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate-
Awesome quote. I printed this and put in up on my board. A good thing to remember.
mom