Friday, March 23, 2007

FINALLY THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!!!!

Not alot to tell you all about this week. I have been working all week, very busy in the ER. Wish I could have enjoyed some of the sunshine like my dog did. It was so nice out this afternoon, that when I left for work he wouldn't come in the house. I left him lying on the lawn chair, I was soooo jealous!!!!
I have kind of a busy weekend ahead. Friday, K2, Chase and I are going out to Que Viet for dinner. MMMMM egg rolls!!!
Just a belated b-day dinner from me.
Then Saturday I am playing the roll of "crazy" patient for the EMT class. They are having a OPS day to practice their skills. It is always a fun time and quite an adventure for them.
And then the highlight of my weekend. The benefit for my friend Lisa. It should be a huge success!
She is looking forward to the celebration as she just finished Chemo.
CONGRATS LISA!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you Katie. Love Auntie Diana