Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

We are getting so close to my favorite day of the year!!!!
Bet you can't guess what that is.....
MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
As I am getting older every year, I am learning to appreciate everything and everyone I have in my life. I am soo lucky to have such a great family, and awsome friends. Thank you to all of you for being who you are!
As I am sure you all are wondering, what kind of plans do I have for this great occasion...well, I am working crazy hours this week 7-7 Mon and Tues. 3-3 on Wed. So I am guessing I am going to be tired on Thursday. The fam and I have possible plans for dinner. May go out on the weekend for some fun as well. Sat. Matthew and Theresa are going to be in town so we will have dinner and may go see Rock-it-science. Join us if you like!
The only thing I will accepted getting in the way of the birthday celebration, is if we are celebrating the birth of a baby, that would be awesome!!!
Hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

jerarbw said...

Happy Birthday a few days early! Hope to see you when we're in MN in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. BIRTHDAYS LAST AT LEAST FOR A WEEK SO GET READY TO CELEBRATE. YOU ARE AN AWESOME DAUGHTER AND WE LOVE YOU LOTS. SEE YOU THURSDAY.
LOVE, MOM AND DAD

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie - Happy Birthday - March babies rule =) We hope you have a fun time celebrating!!!

Love you, Jessica, Luke & Kate!

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie, I am glad I was only a dollar short instead of a day late! We have plans already Friday night, but I am hoping that we will get done early enough so we can come up and hang with you! Enjoy your time off and we are going to have to try our lunch plans again!

Hugs! Laura