Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hi all! These last few days have been absolutely gorgeous!
I have been walking everyday about 3+ miles or so, really enjoying the time outside.
Brutus and Frank tag along most days.
They are enjoying the nice weather as well. They like to wade in the pond that we walk by. Scaring the ducks and whoever else happens to be around.
This guy, and a couple of his friends, were catching some fairly decent size fish today.
It is fun to watch them.
Tomorrow is Earth Day!
For those of you with cable tv, the discovery channel is showing an all day marathon of Planet Earth. It is a great series. You will see things I promise you have never seen before. Amazing!
I am having a very busy weekend.
Friday night, Ellie, Sara, and myself first met up in Albertville outlet mall for a little shopping, then ventured out to a purse party. What fun, women everywhere, latching of to multiple purchases. We bought a couple of things, then went out to get some grub, and have some girl chat.
Today, Saturday, I am going to my friend Robin's baby shower. She is having a little girl in about 2 weeks. Girl clothes are fun to buy! Don't worry, I bought something for Reid while I was shopping as well.
Should be a fun time.
And Sunday, another baby shower. My cousin Bobby and wife Sara are expecting in about a month or so. Kelli is hosting, haven't been out to her house so should also be a fun day.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie, The purse party sounded like a lot of fun. I was sorry that i missed out on it. We still have to get together and try that Vegan-indian restaurant...

Talk to you soon. Laura

Diana said...

Glad to hear your out walking good for you. Love Auntie Diana