Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Birthday Fest!

I had a really fun birthday celebration this year.
Went all the way out to Wyoming to hang with family and friends.
Rock-it-Science was rockin the house, and we all danced and had a blast. I was soo glad that a bunch of my favorite family members could come out and celebrate another year with me.
You all
ROCK!!!!!
I am growing up way tooooooooo fast!
After Stars and Strikes,
some of the party went to Birdies house for a little more fun.
Thanks for the tacos, they were great!!!
Home at last, after a stop at Perkins, at around 7:30am.
Wondering if I am toooo old for that!
Hope I have just as much fun at my next birthday.
Check out the My Pictures link to see more B-day photos.




1 comment:

jerarbw said...

What's the latest on the arrival of baby Lindgren?