Friday, June 08, 2007

Well hey everyone! I know it has been a long time since I updated this blog, I have been busy lately, and then when I had some time to update I ran into some computer problems. Thanks for the fix up Eric!
Anyway, so what have I been up to...
Obviously work, the not so fun part of life. Memorial day was spent up at Elbow Lake. My job was cleaning up the tree house, making room for more sleeping arrangements. If you make a mess in there you better clean it up. As I threw thing out, Dad wanted to save some of it, NO!!!Lots of room in there now for the cot and moving around. If you can't find something, ask me where it is.
It was a fairly nice weekend up there. A little cool. We managed to get in a little fishing. Caught enough to have with breakfast. YUM!!!
Chase got the outhouse wired, the roof is on, and the color scheme decided. Taking care of that on my next trip up.
Grandma and Grandpa were happy to see us all. Very excited about seeing Reid. At two months old he has already been to the lake 2 times. Boy is he going to love it there. He got to go on his first boat ride, and even practiced driving.One last thing, in cleaning the tree house, I found an item of clothing.

Just wondering if anyone wants to claim them....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend, I will be at work, so think of me if you do anything fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad for the update, been a waiting for one, glad the lake was fun, it always is. Love Auntie Diana

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the work. Nice to have it done. Now we have room for bunkbeds, maybe we can get the boys to move them on July 4.
Love ya, Mom