Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year!


With the last of the holidays approaching, Dec 30 was spent with the Luebeck side of my family. Bonnie and Greg opened their home to the army of family.
Lots of great food and fab gab was had by all.
It is great so see those we miss throughout the year.My New Years Eve was spent quietly at home. I had a friend over and we watched movies and napped on the couch. Missed 12:00 completely. I hope that it will inspire a new year that is quiet and relaxed.
I was very happy to get the snow, Chase was such a nice brother and snow blowed the alley for me, as I worked that afternoon.
I hope that the start of 2007 has been good to you all so far, and that it continues with the coming months.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you. Love Auntie Diana