Monday, January 29, 2007

What did K1 do this weekend?

After spending the afternoon at AMT, working for Terry, I was all set for a night at home on the couch, doing laundry etc. But just as I was leaving Terry asked if I could find someone to go the the Wild Hockey game that evening. Are you kidding, of course I could.
I called up one of my favorite sister in-laws, K2, I knew Chase had gone fishin, so she would need something to do.
It only took about 10 min, and a call to Chase to decide. "I'll go!!!"
We headed on down to the Excel, ate at Cacetta's, and headed to our fantastic club level seats!
(2nd row, Red Line)
It was a good game, lots of shots on goal, score was tied 1-1 at the end of the 3rd period.
During OT the score remained unchanged.
A shootout followed, here was the final score!!!!!!
Got some really good pics at the game, check out the Photo link, the funstuff album, to see them all.
Saturday, Chase finally called at about 11:30, to say he was making Swedish pancakes!!!!!!
I ran down the street to get them.
Those pancakes gave me the strength I needed to go out Sat night and see Rock-it-Science.
I took my friends Sarah and Eric along, and ran into Bonnie and Greg! It was a fun time.
The rest of the weekend was very non-eventfull. I played alot of Sims 2, got some cheat codes, almost finished my laundry, and watched some tv.
Sunday night K2 made some great meatloaf, and now we are back to Monday!
I hope everyone has a great week!!!

No comments: